It’s arrived! The new Samsung Galaxy S6 is now available to Rogers business customers. But why should you care about this new device? Is it going to make doing business easier and more efficient? It’s going to do that and much more; here are some of the key reasons why this new device is relevant and necessary to any and all Rogers business customers:
Business Performance: Improved software & hardware solutions in the Samsung Galaxy S6 allow for true multitasking & greater productivity.
- True multitasking & split screen view allow for multiple applications to work at the same time
- Wireless & fast charging for on-the-go convenience – adaptive fast charging function charges the phone from 0% to 100% in 80 minutes
- Quick Connect gives you an easy way to share documents with your computer in their original size
- Ultra power saving mode will help you to get the most work done even when running low on battery
Business Ready Services: Powerful business applications from Microsoft are pre-loaded to support business users and include the following:
- Optimization of leading business apps for superior productivity and performance
- Powerful productivity applications from Microsoft:
- MS OneNote® digital notebook
- Skype® allows for easy video chat anywhere
Business Grade Security: The GS6 features advanced business-level security comparable to other industry leaders, giving you and your business piece of mind that you’re information is protected and secure.
- Defense-grade Android security:
- 256-bit hardware encryption for secure storage
- VPN support for remote access
- Knox 2.4 enhancements & solutions keep apps & data securely contained inside the workplace
- Fingerprint allows for hassle-free authentication of your business device
Built for Business: The Samsung Galaxy S6 features hardware that ensures the device is fast, efficient and provides all the support you need to do business wherever you are.
- Octa-Core processor for 64-bit processing provides 50% faster performance while using 30% less battery
- Next-Gen RAM & storage improves speed & battery life
- Stronger frame, Gorilla Glass 4 & shocked-tested for better road-warrior performance
- Quad HD Super AMOLED screen for max resolution
Want to give this new device a try? We’re giving four away! All you have to do is to tell us how your business could benefit from a Samsung Galaxy s6 device (100 words or less) in the comment section of this blog post to be entered into our draw.
We’ll be doing a random draw of all eligible email subscribers on April 30, 2015 and will be announcing the winner here, and via our Twitter account, @RogersBiz within approximately ten days following the draw.
For more information about this device contact your local Rogers Small Business Specialist or Rogers representative.
Contest closes at 4:00 pm ET on April 10, 2015. Open to residents of Canada who are 18 years or older, excluding residents of Quebec. Prize: one (1) of four (4) Samsung Galaxy S6 valued at approximately $800. One entry/person. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries. Mathematical skill-testing question to be correctly answered to win. No Purchase Necessary. Full rules here.