The Samsung Rugby 4, like its predecessors, is that kind of phone: designed durable, specifically for industrial use in sectors like construction, field service, transportation, and oil and gas.
How durable? The latest entry in Samsung’s series of rugged phones is military-grade certified and proven to better protect against water, dust, shock, extreme temperatures, and even high altitudes. It’s the practicality you want and the protection you need, all with a name you can trust.
- Military casing and military-grade certified to better protect against rigorous environments.
- Wi-Fi connectivity keeps co-workers connected and saves on wireless data costs.
- Voice commands save employees’ time and improve efficiency.
- Multi-functional business features extend and enhance the workday to help increase productivity
The Samsung Rugby 4 also has unique, multi-functional capabilities to help rugged workers extend, and manage the workday:
- Task Manager: Lets workers switch quickly between common applications without searching through menus to save time.
- Powerful battery and camera: Allows employees to push the limits of the workday with the extended battery life. Snap images of progress at work with the 3 MP front-facing camera and upload them quickly over the 4G network.
- GPS functionality: Offers an easy way to find destinations for meetings on the go. Go the direct route or take the path of least resistance with proactive traffic alerts and turn-by-turn navigation.
This device is now available from Rogers on a two year plan. For a full list of features, check out the device on Rogers.com.
Does your business take you outside the office? How will you use the Samsung Rugby