Earlier this year we shared that Rogers and Wavefront, a non-profit business incubator helping to accelerate growth of wireless companies across Canada, have joined forces to drive innovation. One of the key goals of this partnership is to increase the speed to market delivery of mobile applications, specifically those designed for machine-to-machine (M2M) technologies.
We’re committed to promoting the growth of M2M and we’re proud to sponsor the Waveguide Seminars: Capitalizing on the Machine-to-Machine Revolution.
With over 50 billion connected devices projected by the year 2020, M2M is forever changing the landscape of the wireless ecosystem. At the seminars, you will have the opportunity to listen to experts from key industries abouthow your company can get engaged and take advantage of the current torrent of wireless M2M opportunities.
At the seminar, you will:
- Gain an understanding of why Rogers, Wavefront and leading experts in the industry are so focused on M2M.
- Learn what you need to know to be a successful M2M Developer.
- Discover how you may be able to partner with industry leaders to develop and market your solution.
Who should attend?
- Companies developing applications
- Wireless Application Developer Community
- Businesses wanting to learn more about M2M and M2M solutions from industry experts
Developers in Vancouver, Calgary, Toronto and Montreal can go here for more information and to register for this free seminar and networking opportunity.
- Vancouver: Thursday, September 13th
- Calgary: Wednesday, September 19th
- Toronto: Thursday, September 27th
- Montreal: Thursday, October 4th
Melissa is a new contributor to Redboard Biz