If you work in harsh conditions, you know how easy it is to damage or ruin your mobile phone. Built for strength and durability, Samsung Galaxy Rugby has all the high-tech functionality of a smartphone, but is built with the strength to handle whatever you throw at it: from the work site and beyond.
Built to last
The Samsung Galaxy Rugby is IP67 certified which means that it is extremely resistant to dust and dirt and is built to withstand 30 minutes in up to 1 meter of water. For daily use, the rugged design ensures that it can survive typical drops. For use outdoors, the Galaxy Rugby features a scratch resistant 3.7” AMOLED Plus Display which makes it easy to read emails and the water resistant design allows you to use it in humid environments.
Stay connected and organized
There’s no need to sacrifice functionality for durability with the Samsung Galaxy Rugby. This device uses Android 2.3 operating system so it comes with a number of features that make it easy to stay connected and organized throughout the day. Some key features include:
- Full email support for multiple accounts.
- The ability to view and edit word documents with the pre-installed Quickoffice application. You can also use Quickoffice to view PDFs.
- A built-in file manager to keep all downloaded and created documents organized.
- Web browser with Flash 11 support which means you watch videos within the browser.
- Calendar, to-do and voice memo apps that make it easy to capture notes and appointments when they come up.
The Samsung Galaxy Rugby gives you access to the Android Market as well so you can download additional apps as you need them.
Plus, as a Rogers Small Business customer you can get unlimited Canada-wide team calling so you don’t have to worry about keeping track of your minutes when you need to stay in touch.
For more information about the device, click here.
Alex is a regular contributor to RedBoard Biz