Today, we introduced Smart Business Monitoring, a new way for business owners in Rogers cable footprint and Golden Horseshoe to easily connect, protect and manage what’s happening at their business from anywhere, at any time using their mobile, tablet or computer.
With Rogers Smart Business Monitoring, customers can choose from three different packages based on their business’s needs and budget. Unlike conventional security platforms, the system connects to night vision cameras, lighting, door and window sensors, and monitor for intruders, motion detection, water leaks, carbon monoxide, smoke and fire. All features can be customized and easily controlled through a mobile app. Check out some of the key features:
- Adjust your business’s lights and control small appliances via your device (smartphone, tablet, laptop, desktop computer), on site or remotely.
- Set programmable rules for those functions, as well (e.g., set the alarm to be disarmed at 8:55 a.m., or have the lights to go off at 7:05 p.m.)
- Sensors to detect intruders, smoke, water leaks, carbon monoxide and more.
- 24/7 monitoring by a team of security experts at a centralized monitoring station.
- Simultaneous dual-network (wireless and broadband) protection to ensure your system is always connected.
- Speak to a security expert immediately with one click of your system touchpad.
- Customizable alerts. Choose which alerts to receive, in what way, and whether anyone else on your staff receives them, as well.
- Remotely arm or disarm the system.
- Cameras that support day/night vision, and offer image and video capture.
- Monitor what’s happening at your place of business – from wherever you are– via live video streams or image captures, so you always know what’s going on.
Today, residents of Southern & Eastern Ontario, New Brunswick and Newfoundland and Labrador book a FREE assessment by visiting www.rogers.com/smartbusiness